Delivery & Returns
Please read below for information about our delivery and returns
48 hour free delivery
The goods will be delivered to the customer at the address detailed on the order form. If you are not in the property when the parcel is being delivered please note it may be left with a neighbour or a secure location at the property.
- Delivery is limited to within the United Kingdom.
- Goods are normally dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of order (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- We aim to have stock available on all items and to deliver goods to your home address within the timescales appropriate to the delivery option selected but such timescales are approximate only.
- In the event that you miss your delivery, please contact us as soon as you can.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and Sound Asleep shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods caused by a reason outside of our reasonable control.
Free returns within the first 30 nights
- contact us within the first 30 nights to let us know you want to return your nanu and a reason. We will then provide you with a return reference and free returns label to include in your return.
- please ensure your nanu is suitably packaged for return with a strong outer cover. Please include your returns details inside of the package (Returns reference, name, refund or replacement, pillow in original packaging
- You must return the goods within 30 days of notifying us of your wish to return the order. Please return goods to Customer Services, E Bedding Ltd, Hanson Point, Hanson Close, Middleton, Manchester, M24 2HD or affix your returns label.
returns after the first 30 nights
- Unless the goods are faulty, damaged or incorrect we will not pay for the return postage. The cost of the return will be your responsibility. if the product cannot be returned by post we advise that you use the carrier which delivered the product to you.
- please return goods to customer services, e bedding ltd, hanson point, hanson close, middleton, manchester, m24 2hd
If for any reason you need to return your NANU pillow it will need placing in the returns bag supplied in the delivery box to protect the pillow during transit. All returned nanu pillows will be given to the homeless.
Our returns will be given to the homeless